Friday, August 6, 2010

1st day of flying

Today was the first day of flying for me and my dad. My dad did a great job today and didn't break anything. Now for me that's a different story all together. At the beginning of the day I got out my orange plane and damaged the boom by the posts that hold on to the stub. So I had to switch planes. I switched to my blue one because my team leader told me to. When I switched to my blue one I had multiple damages and spent part of the day repairing it then finding out I had to repair something else. So then my team leader and I decided just to put it away and fix my orange plane and fly that. I flew ok. after that no more damages. So I got some good practice and now tomorrow I have to finish getting the plane set good then I am switching to full motors and get some good times in.
                                                          Me working on a tail boom


                                                                 My plane in the air



                                                             Me and my team mate Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment